Daniel Mittag, Product manager
Driven to change the established? We ask this question about every development that we push forward.
BOGE unites outstanding quality with innovative technologies in the development of its compressed air products. Technological progress, high efficiency and durability are the core characteristics of our air compressors, and lead to more efficient compressed air solutions. That’s what we at BOGE call "innovative quality". In addition to this, we are driven by your particular needs and requirements.
Daniel Mittag, Product manager
Self-produced, freely combined: BOGE nitrogen generators N 8 P to N 64 P
Innovation, flexibility and a high degree of purity characterise our nitrogen generators. You no longer need to depend on suppliers.
Thanks to their pioneering modular systems, nitrogen is produced according to specific demand, which saves cost for the user.
The nitrogen generator has a master channel with one to eight modules. You can extend it for another three parallel channels, again with one to eight modules. Flexibility is our top priority, which is why you can always customise your nitrogen generation within the parameters of:
- Delivery quantities (1.3 to 265.8 Nm³/h)
- Degree of purity (up to 5.0 i.e. 99.999%)
- Efficiency (maximum efficiency is ensured thanks our pressure swing adsorption process)
Modern oxygen production with BOGE: flexible and demand-dependent
With BOGE, produce your own pure oxygen and become independent of external suppliers.
Maximum efficiency: our pressure swing adsorption process produces oxygen with optimum efficiency.
These high quality features characterise our oxygen generators:
- Purity: The produced oxygen has a stable purity of between 90 and 95 percent
- Flexibility: Delivery quantity of 2.49 to 46.8 Nm³/h and adjustable oxygen purity
- Risk-free: Storage in high-pressure vessels is no longer necessary
- Economical: There are no losses through evaporation and, due to our high quality components, little maintenance is required
The BOGE airend is the most efficient one we have ever created. Our engineers have specially developed a 5:6 screw profile for the rotors.
With production of the compressor taking place at our plant in Grossenhain near Dresden, it really is our traditional German engineering at its finest.
The BOGE airend combines efficiency with silent running and longevity. This is made possible by individual, innovative components developed in-house:
- Thanks to the innovative rotors with five teeth on the male rotor and six on the female rotor, there is only a small pressure differential between the chambers
- Low power losses thanks to the silky smooth performance and the optimal design of the power ranges
- An axial suction guarantees a higher volumetric efficiency
- The comparatively much lower rotational speed prolongs the lifecycle and reduces not only the sound-levels but also vibrations (and consequently, efficiency losses) caused by splashing
- Efficiency losses are minimised by the precise manufacturing tolerances
- Durability: The largest possible high-quality bearings are chosen, which doubles the lifespan of the bearing