The ideal working environment is one which colleagues can also become friends. As a family business, the provision of a close-knit, friendly working environment is close to our hearts. Browse the picture gallery below to get an idea of what it’s like to work with us!
BOGE as an Employer
As a modern, international family company, we believe that business success and a sense of community are not mutually exclusive. This is just one of the advantages you’ll enjoy if you choose to work with us. At BOGE, you’ll benefit from the long years of experience we have to share. Come and experience the dynamic of our company – a worldwide leader in its field!
- Fourth generation family company
- Independent and successful in the market for more than 100 years
- 800-plus employees, around 430 of whom work at our Bielefeld headquarters
- Recognised for its family-friendly policies
- Knowledge and career enhancement of individual employees is the key to our success
- Average duration of employment is more than ten years
- Winner of the regional North Rhine-Westphalia award for excellence in marketing
- Winner innovation award OWL MARKTVISIONEN 2015
- DIN-ISO certified
Our products and services are available in 120 countries worldwide. The global distribution of our products is managed via our own sales force, our subsidiary companies and by certified dealers.
Read more about our locations
The challenge of balancing work, hobbies, family and voluntary commitments is one we all face. We want to work with you to create the conditions that make it easy.
See what we offer below:
- Flexible working times
- Home office option for particular branches of the organisation
- Family-friendly holiday plans
- We support the compatibility of work and voluntary undertakings
- High flexibility following parental leave
We know that the success of our company is inextricably linked with the individual success of our employees. That’s why we want to recognise, understand and expand their potential. Tell us where you want your personal journey to lead - we’ll support you in getting there.
- Personalised career planning
- BOGE Talent Management Programme: Talent Scout
- Personalised trainee programme
- International Talent Management Programme: International Summer Camp
- Chance to gain experience in our international subsidiary companies
- In-house technical seminars with internal and external speakers
- Language courses
- Leadership training
- Technical and management careers
Now it’s up to you:
Take a look at the possibilities we offer for your personal development. Search our international job portal for the right job for you, discover the career paths offered by BOGE.